|RnD Academy Summer Dance Day Camp
Burning Up the Dance Floor 2016
July 25 - July 29, 2016
|Refer a non-RnD
Academy friend to
Camp and receive $10 off
Having fun with friends, making new friends while creating great memories!
- Payments and Registration Packets are required by July 18, one week prior to the
start of camp.
- Enroll and have your envelope post marked by June 27th and receive $10 off your
- Fun Water Play & Movie Days (Extended pm hours only)
- Afternoon Snack and unlimited water provided by RnD Academy
- Campers need to bring their own morning snack & sack lunch!
- ALL dance levels and ages welcome!
The benefits of our camp include:
- Five full days of fun intense instruction, with focus on technique for a variety of skill levels and dance
styles, including jazz, ballet, tap and lyrical.
- Four full-length routines, perfect for performances throughout the year.
- In addition to training, your dancers will split up to learn dance combinations, giving them the
opportunity to learn with their peers from neighboring schools.
- Performance opportunities.
- Individual awards.
- Three levels for technique, giving both beginning through advanced dancers opportunities to improve.
- Guest instructors and choreographers in hip-hop, contemporary & pre-point.
- More affordable than other camps.
- Afternoon snack & unlimited water is included with tuition.
Day campers will participate in four 1 hour dance classes K-12 and 45 min for preschoolers each day. Standard RnD Dance Day Camps offer classes in
jazz, ballet, tap and lyrical, as well as specialty classes in dance techniques, contemporary, Broadway, hip hop, point, yoga, stretching, jumps and turns.
The two week sessions culminates in an all-camp performance. Throughout the week/s, campers help to choose the show theme and group camp names.
In just five days, campers learn performance pieces in three or four different dance disciplines. Camp awards are presented at the end of the show and an
ice cream party follows. Parents, siblings and friends are encouraged to attend.
We like to keep our staff-to-camper ratios as low as possible to allow for hands-on help and individualized attention. We have one instructor for each level
with 16 or fewer participants (campers are in one dance group, so they must be about the same ability level). For camps with 16 - 30 participants, we have
two instructors (two dance groups, divided by level), and for camps with more than 30 participants, we will have three instructors (three + dance groups,
divided by level).
|Come enjoy a fun dance experience where you are free to dance, skills are learned and your dancer can grow!
|Camp Location: Camp Contact Info: Camp Hours: Extended Hours FREE:
Lamb of God Church Hall RnD Academy 9:00 am-12:00pm Monday-Friday 6:30am-8:55am
621 S. Sunkist Street 2500 E. Imperial Hwy. 12:00pm -3:00pm AND/OR & 3:00pm-6:00pm
Anaheim, CA 92806 #201-322, Brea, CA 92821 9:00am-3:00pm
Rhythm 'n' Dance Academy Copyright © 2007 Rhythm 'n' Dance Academy
Enjoy the Art's for a Lifetime! All rights reserved.