|Please remember to include your child's name and their school, when making all payments.|
|If you are making a payment, after the 5th of the month, please remember you need to add the late fee to your payment |
|You will be charged later if you pay the regular amount and it is after the 5th of the month.|
|Late fees do not apply to new students, only to current students enrolled in our program.|
There is a 4% service charge added when paying On-line or using the Automatic Monthly Payment Option!
- Payments are due by the 1st of each month.
- There is a late fee for all payments received after the 5th of the month. If paying after the 5th of the month please included a $10.00 late fee
with payment. An additional late fee will apply for each month tuition is not paid, that means an addition $10.00 for every month late. There
are no exceptions!
- We accept checks, travelers checks, cash, money orders, and credit/debit cards.
- We do not prorate unless specifically discussed with and approved by owner. This must be addressed prior to the month in question.
Otherwise, if your child is absent, the class will be forfeited. We will prorate if your child begins classes mid month.
- Please make all checks payable to Rhythm ‘n’ Dance.
- Rhythm ’n’ Dance will make no refunds, this includes single classes missed by students as well as early un-enrollment. Refunds will only be
given if Rhythm ‘n’ Dance decides to withdrawal from classes or unforeseen extenuating circumstances.
- In the event tuition or money is paid and received for services and/or classes without the proper sign-up form or consent form, payment
and signature on payment will serve and be recognized as consent of student enrollment. Parent or guardian will automatically assume
responsibility for all policies and cost encored once said payment or money is received unless otherwise specified in writing with payment.
- There is an annual registration fee of $20.00 per student upon signing up and then again every September.
- Classes are paid monthly, please be sure to use the correct payment section for your school.
- There is a $35.00 fee for any payment unable to be processed on the first attempt. Credit Card or Check